ABOUT PEARSON PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMS
Pearson Professional Programs partners with leading educational institutions, faculty and content providers from around the world to help working professionals update their skills and progress in their careers, while making material improvements in the organizations that they work for.
Our blended executive education programs span a variety of functions and industries, for participants of diverse seniority levels (Top, Senior and Middle Management). We deploy cutting-edge learning technology, classroom infrastructure and pedagogical methods. Although our faculties are leading experts from around the world, each program is carefully contextualized to speak to local business realities.
WHY BLENDED LEARNING
Blended learning in executive education involves complementing traditional face-to-face programs with e-learning technologies such as live online sessions, simulations, discussion boards, group projects, classroom interactions, videos, and more. It brings in the best of all worlds, presenting the learner with just the right experience at just the right moment in their development.
The Pearson Professional Learning blended methodology is characterized by:
- Relevant, industry-driven topics and themes
- Intense participant engagement
- Flexible scheduling fits the lifestyle of participants carrying significant responsibilities
- Easy catch-up / revise later in case of missed sessions
- Enhanced peer learning and collaboration
- Personalized inputs and participant feedback