eLibrary Access is a world-class repository of eBooks. Books in the eLibrary Access collection are delivered through an eBook reader application which is designed to meet varied requirements of learners in the classroom. Beyond providing perfect fidelity to the respectively printed textbook, the reader offers many easy-to-use features. Depending on the text, features include enhanced search-ability, personal highlighting, bookmarks, and note-taking.
- Platform is extremely intuitive, personal and easy to navigate.
- Can be accessed on desktop and laptop computers as well as on the iPad, Windows and Android tablets.
- Provides 24-hour access, to all the subscribed books from anywhere.
- Easy sign-in with the username and password.
- Students can have all their textbooks on 2 devices.
- Fidelity to the original textbook layout.
- Provide offline view of the subscribed content
- Easy navigation through pages
- Personalized notes, highlights, bookmarks possible.
- Text search and search history available within a book.
- Excellent quality content from the world's top publishers.
- 10,000+ national and international titles from the following disciplines: K-12, Business and Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Mathematics, Sciences, Competitive Exams, and Professionals
- Time to time best deals & cashback offers
- 21,000 + active users from leading Institutes/Colleges
- 7000+ Licence issued to users to access e-books