eLibrary is Pearson India’s flagship eBook offering for libraries. With over 4,000 eBooks, eLibrary is one of the largest and most comprehensive eBook collection from any publisher. Hosting content from world-leading imprints, such as Prentice Hall, Peachpit Press, Adobe Press, Sams Publishing, FT Press and Addison Wesley, eLibrary provides instant access to international and global editions from world-renowned authors.
- 24/7 access, 365 days a year for all the subscribed books
- Fully searchable text enables students to navigate directly to the required portion of the book
- 5% of the title can be downloaded and printed per session
- Admin access allows the management to track usage allowing more informed future purchase decisions
- Eliminates real estate compulsions as no shelf-space is required
- Flexible purchase option – pick and choose the titles required, not mandatory to purchase bundles
The powerful features and benefits of this leading product have transformed the concept of eBooks from being a mere ‘buzz-word’ into an indispensable utility service. Simplistic in its design and capabilities, Pearson eLibrary is not only extremely easy to use but also to implement– it requires only an internet connection with no extra cost towards hardware or software.
Libraries get to choose from titles in Business and Economics; Engineering, Science, and Maths; Humanities and Social Sciences; Competitive Exams. What makes eLibrary an indispensable option for Libraries is the collection of textbooks that the students actually require for their course-work.
Besides the convenient user experience, eLibrary eliminates several administrative overheads for the staff in the library.