Pearson English is a leading one-on-one, virtual English course with adaptive learning and measurable performance outcomes.
Today, knowledge of English language is widely recognised as a key skill which boosts employability. According to a study report published by NCAER (National Council of Applied Economic Research) people who speak English fluently earn up to 34% more than those who don’t.
Verbal and written communication skills are indispensable for an individual’s personal and professional development. According to a McKinsey & Co. study, only 13% of graduates from emerging countries are suitable for employment in global companies.
The pedagogy and design of Pearson English course was formulated by a group of leading scholars, authors and innovators specialised in the field of English language instruction.
Pearson English course is highly Learner-Friendly
- The course starts with a pre-assessment that gauges the level one is currently at.
- The course provides the flexibility to learn anytime-anywhere and the learning material is accessible 24/7.
- The learning experience is personalized and progresses based on the learner’s performance.
- Rich content from the Financial Times is regularly integrated into the course to familiarize learners with business vocabulary and themes.
Pearson English course provides
- Seven-level curriculum, from true beginner to upper intermediate (CEFR A1–B2), with certifications given after each level.
- Adjusts to learner’s needs through Adaptive Placement Test and Personalized Study Plan.
- Integrated instructions along with engaging activities across all skills – Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
- Special focus on developing grammatical skills and enriching vocabulary.
- Speaking and pronunciation practice with industry best speech recognition and remediation mechanism.