Pearson Instructor Education is an interactive, online faculty development course that builds solid instructional skills which empowers educators with time-efficient training.
Why is Pearson Instructor Education Beneficial?
- Pearson Instructor Education provides Instructors with the ability to refresh and learn new teaching methods.
- PIE offers for faculty development and facilitates them to convert into confident and capable online and classroom educators.
- PIE courses are asynchronous and self-paced.
- Flexibility delivery: Library of courses may be taken via a self-paced, online format.
- Discussion questions: Content-related questions that engage learners on a deeper intellectual level and help them apply course content on the job.
- Meaningful assignments: Meaningful on-screen or submittable assignments that apply course content to the teaching experience
- End of lesson quizzes : Brief quiz that checks lesson comprehension
- Final assessment of content mastery: Tangible proof of successful course completion