IndiaCan Education Private Limited (Pearson IndiaCan Vocational) caters to marginalized youth for skill development and jobs leading to enhanced incomes and poverty reduction. Operational for more than 8 years, IndiaCan is driven by a vision to bridge the gap between employment opportunities and the skill base of the unemployed youth in the country to help them tap growing opportunities created by expanding economy.
IndiaCan has trained more than 95000 youth in vocational skills across multiple sectors. Of these trained, more than 52000 youth have been helped in accessing jobs. Since inception, IndiaCan Vocational has established and run more than 210 centers across 14 states in the country.
- 95000 Youths trained till now
- 52000+ Youth Linked to wage employment till now
- 17000 + Youths trained in 2016
- 7 states, 55 vocational centres currently running
- 350+ Trainers on board
- Placement tie-ups with 400+ companies