IndiaCan conducts preliminary market survey, creates/adopts suitable content, design pedagogy, train the trainer programme, mobilization of candidates, setting up vocational training centres, conducting vocational training programmes, assessments and certification of candidates (both 3rd party and internal) and placements in jobs. IndiaCan Vocational also provides post placement handholding support to the candidates including facilitating smooth migration, grievance redressal and tracking.
OUR PROGRAM ENTAILS
- Working with local community to understand the challenges of youth
- Career counseling for students to make the right choice of trade
- Customized residential and non-residential training programmes
- Training encompassing modules on trade-specific skills, IT and soft skills
- Placement assistance and Post placement support