Artificial Intelligence (AI) represents a major step forward in how computer systems adapt, evolve and learn. It has widespread applications in almost every industry and is widely considered to be the next big technological shift, similar in scale to past shifts such as the industrial revolution, the computer age, and the smartphone revolution.
Gain expertise in one of the most fascinating and fastest growing areas of computer science through an innovative online program that covers fascinating and compelling topics in the field of Artificial Intelligence and its applications. This MicroMasters® Program from Columbia University will give you a rigorous, advanced, professional, graduate-level foundation in Artificial Intelligence. The program represents 25% of the coursework toward a Masters degree in Computer Science at Columbia.
What you’ll learn :
- Building intelligent agents (search, games, logic, constraint satisfaction problems)
- Machine Learning algorithms including Natural Language Processing applications
- Solving AI problems through programming with Python
- Supervised learning techniques for regression and classification
- Unsupervised learning techniques for data modeling and analysis
- Probabilistic and non-probabilistic modeling
- Optimization and inference algorithms for model learning
- Manipulate robot arms: kinematic chains, forward and inverse kinematics, differential kinematics
- Code your own physics simulator to create lifelike animations of clothing, hair, liquids, rigid bodies and more!
- Design and harness the power of Neural Networks
Real Career Impact
"GE highly values professionals with proficiency in artificial intelligence and machine learning. For me, a candidate credentialed through edX® MicroMasters® course in Artificial Intelligence would have a marked advantage."
— Michael Idelchik , Vice President of Advanced
Technology Programs, GE
Cutting Edge Curriculum
This MicroMasters® Program from Columbia University will give you a rigorous, advanced, professional, graduate-level foundation in Artificial Intelligence. The program represents 25% of the coursework toward a Masters degree in Computer Science at Columbia.
For The Industry. By The Industry
Apart from the latest research and academic inputs, this program offers critical inputs from cutting-edge technological practitioners to ensure practical industry relevance. These online interactions explore a wide variety of use cases, tips and applications and expand your repertoire of tools and techniques. Our unique combination of practical and theoretical knowledge expands your understanding of AI and Machine Learning to ensure professional readiness to tackle a wide variety of challenges.
Our career support team would assist you with compelling resume writing, focused interview preparation and applying for suitable Artificial Intelligence profiles.
Online hand holding and Q&A sessions by an IIT alumnus will be held weekly on Sundays during AI and Machine Learning course modules to reinforce understanding and provide ample time for queries.
Program and Payment Details
Lecturer, Department of Computer Science - Columbia University
John W. Paisley
Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering - Columbia University
Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering - Columbia University
Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science - Columbia University
EdX® and MicroMasters® are registered trademarks of edX® Inc. All Rights Reserved.