BECOME AN EXPERT IN
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
WITH MIT’S TOP RANKED PROGRAM
9 TO 18 MONTHS*
(+ APPLICABLE TAXES)
*(COURSE DURATION PROJECTED BASIS EFFORT OF 8-12 HOURS PER WEEK)
**LIMITED PERIOD OFFER
***English proficiency mandatory
As Supply Chain Management continues to grow as a critical business function for organizations' competitive and financial performance, it makes it one of the top skills to invest in both today and in the future.
This Micromasters® Credential will showcase your understanding of supply chain analytics, design, technology, dynamics and end-to-end supply chain management. Build on the credential and take advantage of a great opportunity to be accepted into the #1 ranked supply chain management Masters Degree program for a fraction of the cost.
What you’ll learn :
- To apply core methodologies (probability, statistics, optimization) used in supply chain modeling and analysis
- To understand and use fundamental models to make trade-offs between forecasting, inventory, and transportation
- To design supply chain networks as well as financial and information flows
- To understand how supply chains act as systems and interact
- How technology is used within supply chains; from fundamentals to packaged software systems
- End to end supply chain management
- Impact of capacity utilization on throughput time under demand variability
- Managing uncertainty & risks in the supply chain
- Industry best practices from leading practitioners
Real Career Impact
"Walmart is always looking to hire the most talented associates in the world, and completing online courses like the MITx Micromasters® credential in Supply Chain Management is a powerful way for people to learn the important skills required to be successful."
— Chris Sultemeier, EVP of Logistics, Walmart U.S.
Cutting Edge Curriculum
This innovative online program is designed to help you build cutting-edge expertise in Supply Chain Management and to demonstrate this expertise through a credit-bearing Micromasters® from MIT. This Micromasters® Program is an advanced, professional, graduate-level foundation in Supply Chain Management. It represents the equivalent of 1 semester's worth of coursework at MIT.
For The Industry. By The Industry
Apart from the latest research and academic inputs, this program offers critical inputs from Industry leaders to ensure the highest degree of practical relevance. Participants are eligible to join a Live online video interactions with 4 supply chain experts and senior industry practitioners to learn about how these concepts are being applied in the Indian environment. In addition, participants will be pitted against each another in a Live Simulation to test their ability to apply course concepts in the real world.
Our career support team would assist you with compelling resume writing, focused interview preparation and applying for suitable supply chain management profiles.
Program and Payment Details
Lecturer, Supply Chain
James Blayney Rice
Deputy Director, CTL
Director, MITx MicroMasters Program
in Supply Chain Management
CITE Scalability Lead
Executive Director, MITx MicroMasters
Program in Supply Chain Management
Executive Director, Supply Chain