ADVANCE YOUR CAREER IN
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
WITH MIT’S TOP RANKED PROGRAM
Online Interactive Course
9 TO 18 MONTHS*
(+ APPLICABLE TAXES)
*(COURSE DURATION PROJECTED BASIS EFFORT OF 8-12 HOURS PER WEEK)
**LIMITED PERIOD OFFER
***English proficiency mandatory
Gain expertise in the growing field of Supply Chain Management through an innovative online program consisting of five courses and a final capstone exam. The MicroMasters® Program in Supply Chain from MITx is an advanced, professional, graduate-level foundation in Supply Chain Management. It represents the equivalent of one semester's worth of coursework at MIT. The MicroMasters® program certificate will showcase your understanding of supply chain analytics, design, technology, dynamics and end-to-end supply chain management. Build on the program certificate and take advantage of a great opportunity to be accepted into the #1 ranked Supply Chain Management Masters Degree program for a fraction of the cost.
What you’ll learn :
- To apply core methodologies (probability, statistics, optimization) used in supply chain modeling and analysis
- To understand and use fundamental models to make trade-offs between forecasting, inventory, and transportation
- To design supply chain networks as well as financial and information flows
- To understand how supply chains act as systems and interact
- How technology is used within supply chains; from fundamentals to packaged software systems
- End to end supply chain management
Real Career Impact
"Walmart is always looking to hire the most talented associates in the world, and completing online courses like the MITx Micromasters® credential in Supply Chain Management is a powerful way for people to learn the important skills required to be successful."
— Chris Sultemeier, EVP of Logistics, Walmart U.S.
Cutting Edge Curriculum
This innovative online program is designed to help you build cutting-edge expertise in Supply Chain Management and to demonstrate this expertise through a credit-bearing Micromasters® from MIT. This Micromasters® Program is an advanced, professional, graduate-level foundation in Supply Chain Management. It represents the equivalent of 1 semester's worth of coursework at MIT.
For The Industry. By The Industry
Apart from the latest research and academic inputs, this program offers critical inputs to ensure the highest degree of practical relevance. Participants are eligible to join a live online Kellogg case study discussion with a supply chain expert to learn about how these concepts are being applied in the industry environment. In addition, participants will be pitted against each another in a Live Simulation to test their ability to apply course concepts in the real world.
Our Career Support Services Include :
- AI-powered resume builder: This feature is divided into three offerings that will fit a variety of needs and profiles. The ‘AI-Assistant’ makes informed suggestions based on your existing or target profile that you can directly incorporate in a single keystroke. The ‘Live Resume Review’ takes a few seconds to analyse your resume and give you an exhaustive review of the same. The ‘Job Match’ is the most extensive analysis option which notes the present or missing skills in your resume and recommends changes and amends according to your profile.
- Digital Portfolio: We work with you to create a one-of-a-kind digital portfolio that gives your resume a refresh, and helps you stand out during the application process.
- LinkedIn review: We do a thorough review of your Linkedin page and profile to ensure that it is optimised for search results, and gives recruiters the best impression possible when it comes to your skills and capabilities.
Program and Payment Details
Lecturer, Supply Chain
James Blayney Rice
Deputy Director, CTL
Director, MITx MicroMasters Program
in Supply Chain Management
CITE Scalability Lead
Executive Director, MITx MicroMasters
Program in Supply Chain Management
Executive Director, Supply Chain
Course Lead, MITx MicroMasters Program
in Supply Chain Management