What is unique about MyPedia is its specially crafted set of coursebooks that use an interdisciplinary learning approach and a robust pedagogy designed to build life-long skills. These are supported by application books designed for multiple difficulty levels to nurture critical and creative thinking skills. In addition, MyPedia also comes with process-based teaching plans for teachers that help in their academic planning.
- Interdisciplinary learning through chapters mapped to familiar themes
- Captivating elements like 'I Connect' and ‘I Wish I Knew' to keep learners engaged
- Reinforcing interdisciplinary learning through ‘l Link'
- Character building through ‘I Learn for Life'
- Formative assessments through ‘check points’
- Basic worksheets with recall and understanding-based questions
- Intermediate worksheets with application-based questions
- Intermediate worksheets with application-based questions• Advanced worksheets with Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) questions to build critical thinking skills and connect learning to the real world
- Three Application books for each subject for a decreased bag load
- Integrate coursebooks, worksheets, in-class digital content and assessments
- Each session designed in accordance with the 5i and 4e processes of learning
- Help teachers in chalking out daily academic plans with ease
- Includes learner-centric class activities
- An activity-based project for every chapter