Be a pro in English
Move up professionally and socially with
Why choose MePro?
We help you in learning and understanding
Mapped to CEFR & GSE
- Pearson MePro is built by hand-picking relevant learning outcomes on the Global Scale of English (GSE) framework
- The GSE extends the common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) widely accepted as the European standard for grading an individual's language proficiency.
- It uses a more granular approach to pinpoint on a scale from 10 to 90, instead of the CEFR A1 to C2
- The GSE scale is based on research involving over 6,000 teachers from more than 50 countries
- Each GSE range defines what needs to be masteredfor the four skills of Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing within a CEFR level.
The grid below illustrates language proficiency corresponding to GSE and common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).